- Woody's a very successful English comic book writer and animator living in the U.S.
- Due to his animation and successful investments, Woody is a billionaire.
- Woody is a collector of gadgets and gizmos that he buys through secret suppliers, that are based on his Condorman cartoon that he keeps hidden away in his huge mansion, that he never gets to use. He dreams of being a secret agent.
- Unknown to Woody, his best friend, Crystal, who just happens to live next door, is a secret agent.
- Woody has a secret crush on Crystal but has never told her.
- Woody receives a mysterious phone call from Crystal to meet at a secret location. Woody was planning on telling Crystal how he feels about her. Crystal never shows up. He gets all depressed, thinking that she stood him up.
- Back home, Woody receives a secret package in the mail from Crystal who explains that if he now has this package, that something must've gone wrong with her latest mission. She explains everything to him. And he finds out about her and what she does etc.
- It's now up to Woody to decide what to do. Rescue Crystal etc.
- Woody gets all serious and puts his alter ego, Condorman to work in the hopes of rescuing her from the bad guys.
- Big set pieces – definitely action orientated with humor interwoven into it.
- And a really cool costume.
- And a gritty - PG-13 vibe.
So on and so forth.
With the right director, the right tone and using some of the original score will go a long way. There are two elements that have always stuck with me, the music by Henry Mancini and the awesome car.
Keep those and this could be really good. Lots of potential.
What are you waiting for? Get on with it.