I haven't read any of these.
Purely basing my reaction on the title and loglines.
What I found intriguing.
If I was sitting at my desk in a studio.
- Whalemen – Tucker Parson (19)
- Man of Tomorrow – Jeremy Slater (16)
- Cherries – Brian Kehoe, Jim Kehoe (13)
- The Broken – John Glosser (12)
- Our Name is Adam – T.S. Nowlin. (10) Sounds interesting, but the logline needs work.
- The Portland Condition – Dan Cohn, Jeremy Miller (10)
- Hibernation – Will Frank , Geneva Robertson-Dworet. (7) Sounds interesting.
- Transcendence – Jack Paglen (7)
- Peste – Barbara Marshall (6)
- Almanac – Jason Pagan, Andrew Stark (6)
I have no idea if any of these have been picked up already.
Well done. To all those involved.